45 Recent Deviations
Featured: RenoxRude-Love Me
Final Fantasy 7 - Written on Her Back - Ch. 1Chapter OneFinal Fantasy 7 - Written on Her Back - Ch. 1 by ProjectHYPOCRISY
Ghosts are Waiting for You
Summary: Helena is desperately trying to piece together a life she never had with the help of her estranged sister, Kathelyn. After escaping from a Shin Ra facility, Helena and Kathelyn must employ the aid of an unlikely unemployed bodyguard, Jofrey. Little do they know that one of Helena's most guarded secrets will come to haunt her and something far worse than Shin Ra will threaten her last chance.
“I've got quite a vivid imagination and I'm easily overwhelmed by sensations and things that are beautiful or scary. I don't think I've ever seen a ghost - I think I'm probably haunted by my own ghosts than real ones.”
I was sitting on the bed, knees drawn up and my back against the headboard. There was a quilt laid out on each bed, tying the room’s homey décor together. I remembered a bedroom that once looked similar, where two sisters, much younger than they were
Wutai's HarlequinWutai's Harlequin by slayer40k
Harley sighed at how pathetic these audition candidates were. She was starting to regret this idea entirely with how awkward and embarrassing this was too witness. Ever since Mr. J got busted and locked away, Harley figured she could handle being by herself, by forming a new partnership with her as the boss. And so she put the word out that she was looking for a well able woman to be her Harlequin.
She got the idea to get a partner ever since she heard that Catwoman and Ivy had recruited their own partners of crime. But while there's were as skilled and well able as the villainess they worked for. The women who had responded to Harley's try outs were at a level even lower then scrapped the bottom of the barrel.
There was only about a dozen of them and they consisted of women who didn't have an interesting skills. A few prostitutes who looked like they were well out of their expire dates. A few tramps who felt like they had nothing to loss joining. Two of them, Harley knew worked for ot
Midgar's Poison OakMidgar's Poison Oak by slayer40k
Aeris always felt like the planet needed to be changed, that humans were slowly poisoning and killing it and that the only way to undo the damages caused was for humanity to open their hearts and be sincere to the planet that keeps them alive. That was the values she held dear to her, and she felt it was a problem that could be solved without violence. She thought she could accomplish this through her flower selling, that if nature's beauty surrounded everyday life, that people would be more sincere towards nature and the harm they cause to the planet.
But this philosophy was being threatened. She learned of a woman who had the gift of being able to control all plant life, a self proclaiming mother nature. But instead of using her powers for good by opening the eyes of society in the peaceful manner Aeris imagined, she used this gift for terror and violence.
This woman who Aeris heard called herself, 'Poison Ivy' believed humans were a plague of Earth and deserved to suffer for t
|More Journal Entries|
- Submit your art into the appropriate folders (If we don't have a folder for your art and/or literature then note us)
- Be considerate to others (This means no fighting among other members/Co-founders on blogs or the group's Home)
- Do not ask to become a Co-Founder or Contributor of the group (Don't call us, we'll call you)
- We don't mind advertising on our page, but please let it be about Final Fantasy otherwise it will be hidden/flagged as spam
That's about all for guidelines. On to the FAQ!
Q1: How can I become a contributor?
A1: You can become a Contributor by winning a contest held by the group. In special cases non-contest winners may become Contributors as well due to the amount of art/literature they've posted to the group.
Q2: How can I become a Co-Founder?
A2: Co-Founders are rarely chosen, but when the group is in need of them, we'll post a blog about it.
*The FAQ will be updated as questions are asked. With that said, make a comment or send a note with your question and you can see it here on the blog with your username by it.
Here is the group's Official chatroom.
- Do not troll, spam, or flood the chatroom. If we get word of it when a Co-Founder is not there, the user will be banned from the chatroom ASAP. Send reports to the group or myself in a note please. (Reports need to have a screenshot as well! You can use freezepage.com and put in the URL of the chatroom to take a virtual screenshot that instantly has a link. If we don't have proof then the report will be labelled invalid.)
- Games will be organized and planned soon! If you have a suggestion on a chatroom game or time then note either the group or Skelaris with the suggestion. We'll keep a list of suggestions in this blog as well.
Have fun chatting!
Have a suggestion for the group? Send it in a note with the title "Suggestion" to either the group or TorchwoodTrolls or Skelaris.