34 Recent Deviations
Featured: Tifa cosplay part5
Little SistersLink held back a sigh of frustration as he kept walking. He wasn’t sure how exactly he got into this situation, but what he did know that he had no way of avoiding it.Little Sisters by Ability-King-KK
“Niichan! Slow down! I’m not as fast as you!”
Link glanced back at the person following him. She was slightly younger than him and had the same blonde hair and blue eyes that he had, except her hair was tied up into two braids that framed the sides of her face. Her outfit was also similar to his own, but much more feminine and had a hood instead of a cap.
“I thought I told you not to follow me,” said Link as he gave the girl a narrowed look.
The girl gave him a pout in return. “That’s not fair, Niichan! I want to go on adventures just like you do!”
“I’m not going on an adventure,” replied Link with a growl. “All I was going to do was meet up with Zelda.”
The girl’s eyes lit up at the mention of th
HW12: FF7 House of Evil Part 2Cloud swung his buster sword at the bats but it passed through as if they didn't exist. He tried to stagger away from their swarming, trying to cover his face from their wings and claw swipes. Cloud felt like he was stumbling in darkness, not being able to see from how many bats there was, unable to see or hear the others, until suddenly the bats had vanished.HW12: FF7 House of Evil Part 2 by slayer40k
Cloud was finally able to open his eyes without fear and to his surprise his surroundings was completely changed. He was no longer in main hall of the chateau, instead he was standing in a completely different area, in a corridor, lined with old paintings, doors and lined with a ancient carpet, completely draped in darkness. Cloud looked around for any sign of the others with the corridor being so long and narrow that there was no change he stumbled across it when blinded by the bats.
"Hey!" Cloud shouted out hoping one of his friends heard him, but he did hear the sounds of a light tapping coming from the bottom of t
Flight of an Angel - Chapter 4 (Cloud x OC)Flight of an Angel - Chapter 4 (Cloud x OC) by Zarinari
Angel turned around slowly, trying to mask her pain. She eyed the mysterious man for a moment, cocking her head to the side. A sudden pain shot through her neck at the movement. She yelped, grasping it. A look of concern fell on the man's face for a moment before changing back into its previous stern expression.
"What happened to you was your own fault," he started. Her eyes shot up to his face, staring him down.
"It was most definitely NOT my fault!" she objected. "They started this when they rejected me for no reason at all!"
"Is that it?" he said, raising an eyebrow, brushing a long black lock of hair behind his ear. "You're upset you didn't get into SOLDIER?"
"Yes, I'm upset! What right to they have to just toss away my application?! Because of my gender?! How is that right?! I mean..." she blinked, trailing off. "How did you know I was trying to get into SOLDIER?"
Saying nothing, the man reached inside his suit coat, pulling a stack of white papers ou
|More Journal Entries|
- Submit your art into the appropriate folders (If we don't have a folder for your art and/or literature then note us)
- Be considerate to others (This means no fighting among other members/Co-founders on blogs or the group's Home)
- Do not ask to become a Co-Founder or Contributor of the group (Don't call us, we'll call you)
- We don't mind advertising on our page, but please let it be about Final Fantasy otherwise it will be hidden/flagged as spam
That's about all for guidelines. On to the FAQ!
Q1: How can I become a contributor?
A1: You can become a Contributor by winning a contest held by the group. In special cases non-contest winners may become Contributors as well due to the amount of art/literature they've posted to the group.
Q2: How can I become a Co-Founder?
A2: Co-Founders are rarely chosen, but when the group is in need of them, we'll post a blog about it.
*The FAQ will be updated as questions are asked. With that said, make a comment or send a note with your question and you can see it here on the blog with your username by it.
Here is the group's Official chatroom.
- Do not troll, spam, or flood the chatroom. If we get word of it when a Co-Founder is not there, the user will be banned from the chatroom ASAP. Send reports to the group or myself in a note please. (Reports need to have a screenshot as well! You can use freezepage.com and put in the URL of the chatroom to take a virtual screenshot that instantly has a link. If we don't have proof then the report will be labelled invalid.)
- Games will be organized and planned soon! If you have a suggestion on a chatroom game or time then note either the group or Skelaris with the suggestion. We'll keep a list of suggestions in this blog as well.
Have fun chatting!
Have a suggestion for the group? Send it in a note with the title "Suggestion" to either the group or TorchwoodTerrors or Skelaris.